Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Dota2Lounge.com - Bet your items on pro matches + trading spot.

Hello everyone,
    I would like to present you a website called dota2lounge.com. It provides dota2 item betting as well as a trading system. I spend a lot of time to finally bring it to Dota2 community, and I'm happy to announce that it is starting to grow fine. Nevertheless I want to show you - joinDota - effects of my work. I hope that you find that website usefull, and come from time to time to place some bets on teams you're rooting for. Site is safe, very young, its still evolving and I try my best to manage it well. You can expect a lot of new cool features soon.

How betting system works:
    You can bet up to 4 items. Bets are divided into 3 groups of item tiers (common, uncommon, rare). For example betting rare item, give you a chance to win only rare item, unless there were no rare items placed on losers. Number of items you can win is proportional to count of items (of particular tier) you bet, and count of all lost items (of same tier) and it is inverse proportional to count of all items of same tier) that were placed on team that won.
    If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave it below, or simply pm me. I'll try answer to all.

Dota2Lounge.com
    Short betting tutorial
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Creep

The trade system is cool but for the bet system.. i really dont have enough confidence on other players... :/ they wont trade their items if they lost.

Some facts about bet system:
    1. Only lowest tiers of items are possible to bet (common, uncommon, rare)
    2. Almost 90% of bets are already confirmed (guys got still 1-2 days to do that).
    3. 5 days without confirm = auto ban on bets for looser (he won't bet anymore).
    4. There is only 1 person who got ban on bets (he flamed a guy who won).
    5. It is also a way to get rid of item
    Last edited by borewik; 09-04-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Wildkin

Steam ID
    josipinho98

This is pretty great. Better than going to TF2 outpost and having to filter every time. Will be using this site from now on, amazing work.

And how does the trade system work? I can't figure out how to try and trade with ppl...

Quote Originally Posted by mathi View Post
    And how does the trade system work? I can't figure out how to try and trade with ppl...
    You login through steam at the top, then go to 'add trade' on the navigation bar. It should show your backpack, with all the items in it. Click what you want to trade, then on the right side of the screen, there should be a bunch of items, which you can search through. Clicking on one of those will place them in the trade as items you want for the items you've offered. You can add a message to help people understand exactly what you want, and people will reply with offers. You just need to keep checking up.

I've put some items out there now, but i still dont know how to trade with some of the items other ppl put out there..

Quote Originally Posted by mathi View Post
    I've put some items out there now, but i still dont know how to trade with some of the items other ppl put out there..
    Click on the trade you wish to do. It'll go to a new screen, and have a message box. Just leave the message there on the trade, with what item you want, and what you can give. There is also a button that adds them to your steam friends list

Just select a trade you want to do eg. this one. Click Add on Steam, to add this guy to your friend list and make a trade. I'll make some quick introduction for new users soon.