Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will there be any Chinese teams?

The lack of Chinese Teams would be quite a disappointment in my view.

Wildkin
    Steam ID
    el_alcazar

Why do you want to see +300 ping games where teams underperform?

Ranged Creep

They will get stomped anyway. They always get stomped online cause of ping disadvantage. Best to invite up and coming EU and US teams.

The only way is to host Asia-only tournament, but they will get beaten by Zenith and the likes online. Chinese arent that spectacular online, "thanks" to their internet infrastructure.

Roshan

With WCG coming "soon" we would get some interesting games to watch (all the Chinese except iG are all-5-Chinese teams).
    Also WCG would take part in China (if i am not mistaking) on LAN.
    Life wouln't leave anybody virgin...

I can't stand European Dota anymore after the International 2. Honestly when I tuned into Starladder today I felt like watching some pub scrubs playing compared to the quality of the TI2 winner bracket and late loser bracket.

could be because of new teams/changes ...

and y

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeowMeow View Post
    I can't stand European Dota anymore after the International 2. Honestly when I tuned into Starladder today I felt like watching some pub scrubs playing compared to the quality of the TI2 winner bracket and late loser bracket.
    Later we will get used to the noob dota)

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeowMeow View Post
    +1, the games kinda lack the tension and the excitement for me. Watching some random amateur teams playing scrims is almost the same as watching SL3 right now. TI2 was too good =(

Though I like the new Empire and I like the drafts coming out of fnatic

Wildkin
    Steam ID
    Slowking

Quote Originally Posted by CompactSet View Post
    The lack of Chinese Teams would be quite a disappointment in my view.

...And then Tobi had us all trolled and "the Defense 3" is going to be Chinese only.