Dragonclaw hook - mythical meathook for pudge.

why isn't it in the store in-game? ahaha i really want the hook. and can someone shed a light if there is a reason why its not in the store now. thanks.....

Senior Creep
    Steam ID
    Walpingz

So how do you get that item ?

Current market price is 8 keys... you can't get it any more as it was from an old treasure chest which no longer available...

It would lose it's "Awesomeness" if everyone could just buy it. Kind of like how everyone has 100 juggernaut sets because they drop so commonly. It is cool having some items more desirable than others, IMO.

To answer the question. The hook came from a special chest during the summer sale if im not mistaken. The chests no longer exist. I dont know if valve will release them again but for now you can only trade for them.

This lets people set their own prices for items. And increases valves income at the same time. As a few people mentioned, it also makes certain items exciting to see/have as they are limited edition, like the void item that was ripped from aion and replaced by valve.

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    Trolle

as it should be, with so many content developers (since basically anyone with some form of knowledge of modelling) can make and submit items, there will be tens of thousands of items soon enough, it's just fun that not everyone can have everything, it makes for diversity.

Tournament Admin

I doubt it will come back...

Anyway, moved to the shop forums!
    [9:38:56 PM] Woodsy: Yeah thanks Ogre. You are right about everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy
    Sexy to think Toby was topless between every game

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    Decert00

Whats up with this hook lol...like 10 people add me per day asking if I want to sell it...NO ! And I have no idea how do they even find my profile...

Darpeherp

Probably it's because it's not completely finished yet.