Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jD.Slesh View Post
    nice try.
    Hey Slesh man where you been? come on we need some casters for this european..>!

i am still around, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened during TI. i won't be casting with tobi anymore, and i am sure he knows why.

i really appreciate all the support you guys are showing, so thank you all!

Senior Creep

Sad news. Slesh you are the best. Tobi is just random shouter without a clue. It's even more suprising to me that he is casting dota for so long and still he is clueless.

Where you will cast now Slesh? I miss your insight, especially your great knowledge about chineese scene!
    solo mid

Melee Creep

http://www.slashpizza.net/

unless changed name....
    has retired

Quote Originally Posted by anon3na View Post
    I have seemed to notice that JoinDOTA|slesh has disappeared from the jd staff list.
    This seems to be quite strange as halfway through the ti2 he stopped casting games for joindota.

Personally I find him to be a good caster due to his good understanding of game mechanics and precise analysis of the game. In these two areas he carried tobi quite a lot especially during ti1,while tobi continued to entertain the crowd.

So I ask....

What happened to slesh?
    Where is he gone?
    Did he leave on his own accord?
    lol'ed hard sure he knows more than tobi(everyone does) but especially during TI1 i was cryin about what he was talkin there, he kinda improved but far from "good"
    the thing i liked was that he knew a bit about chinese scene, not like tobi who gave a shit on chinese teams pre TI2

wow at that response. TI was not a good outing by tobi...

Wildkin

Quote Originally Posted by jD.Slesh View Post
    i am still around, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened during TI. i won't be casting with tobi anymore, and i am sure he knows why.

i really appreciate all the support you guys are showing, so thank you all!
    Kk......I guess tobi ditched slesh like I feared.....
    Real dick move tobi.."Synderan already held a place within the event as a player, even though he threw all his team's games, cough*especially when they made him play support*cough

Wtf is the reasoning for preventing an official caster from casting, and letting a player who already had a place within the event, take over slesh's casting role, especially considering that u are replacing a caster with a game thrower and by far the weakest link on mtw during ti2.......

Nice one tobi.....really nice

So Tobi uses different co-casters during The International 2 and Slesh throws a tantrum and quits co-casting with Tobi. I guess it's not just the community that needs a little professionalism. Perhaps there is more to the story than we know. Tobi has always had multiple co-casters and he likes to spice things up. Can't fault a person for that. Was Slesh hired to Cast with Tobi? If not, then does he have the right to throw a tantrum?

Wildkin

Quote Originally Posted by Travia View Post
    So Tobi uses different co-casters during The International 2 and Slesh throws a tantrum and quits co-casting with Tobi. I guess it's not just the community that needs a little professionalism. Perhaps there is more to the story than we know. Tobi has always had multiple co-casters and he likes to spice things up. Can't fault a person for that. Was Slesh hired to Cast with Tobi? If not, then does he have the right to throw a tantrum?
    http://www.dota2.com/international/about/broadcasters/
    On the ti2 page.... There was a list of official casters, each provided by a service or are simply lone agents. IF they were provided by a service, e.g. Jd or DC... They were paired together in commentaries.

Now Tobi, has abandoned this list, forcing his commentating partner to do random shit in this event, in which he gave up his personal time in order to have the opportunity to cast games during ti2.

Also.... Is it coincidental that it seemed like Synderan was doing jack shit in his last game..... Almost as if he was deliberately throwing in order to distance himself from a team suffering due to his lack of skill as a mid. For him it would be better to obtain a role of co-caster, in order to keep his dwindling fan club running,much more glorious than the loser of ti1 and ti2.

Valve should make some form of rules next time to ensure shit like this Doesn't happen, and ensure every caster has the right to full fill his place within the tournament.

Melee Creep

So can someone just clearly explain what happened between Tobi and Slesh?