Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Wildkin

Quote Originally Posted by Jbones View Post
    I just think they would have said something by now if they wanted to air their dirty linen in public. Aside the fact it's a good guess that Tobi talked Slesh into coming to TI2 with him, then ditched him for Synderen once mTw was eliminated.
    Thankyou for posting a theory and adding to the speculation, which is the exact reasoning for the creation of the thread.
    I too came to a similar conclusion to you but i believe that valve invited both tobi and slesh independantly, but tobi made some twisted deal with SyndereN in which synd purposely threw his game so tobi could ditch slesh and cocast with him.

anyways, i thankyou once again, for respecting the intentions of this thread by posting something far more constructive and useful
    Last edited by anon3na; 11-01-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Slesh flew over to berlin in his OWN time and money to be with Tobi and cast the group stages. Tobi went AROUND slesh at the main event and went to valve to get the co caster changed. He had to find out from someone else, that he won't be casting anymore. Pretty dick move when slesh had to put his own time and money to help tobi then just ditch him.
    Last edited by beagl3; 11-01-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Wildkin

Quote Originally Posted by beagl3 View Post
    Slesh flew over to berlin in his OWN time and money to be with Tobi and cast the group stages. Tobi went AROUND slesh at the main event and went to valve to get the co caster changed. He had to find out from someone else, that he won't be casting anymore. Pretty dick move when slesh had to put his own time and money to help tobi then just ditch him.
    Is this true?
    Also if it is, do you have a source for this?
    If the is true, Tobi has cemented his position as one of the most unprofessional casters within dota 2.

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    Triple size it

Quote Originally Posted by beagl3 View Post
    Wheres the context, why did Tobi ditch. Was Slesh wearing penny loafers, when everyone knows light up shoes are the new style. Did he ask to take a drink of Tobi's mountain dew then lip it ? Does anyone have the non black and white version
    "You die as you lived: insipid and ignorant." ~Invoker

Wildkin

Quote Originally Posted by Anyport View Post
    Wheres the context, why did Tobi ditch. Was Slesh wearing penny loafers, when everyone knows light up shoes are the new style. Did he ask to take a drink of Tobi's mountain dew then lip it ? Does anyone have the non black and white version
    I apologise for being so black and white about this issue..... I guess I just am biased towards slesh since I appreciate his casting....

Anyway, does anyone have the full story or insight into this event? I still wish to know more

Because Tobi is so much better than everyone else that he can pick which games he casts and who he casts with, swapping slesh for synd

I still like and love tobi, think he is close to the best caster if not the best atm. Entertaining to watch, perfect caster to drink with. Just was a dick move by his part

Another dick move by Tobi? What a surprise. He quickly becomes the least favored caster for me, thanks to his screaming and dicking around, pretending to be superstar.

Wildkin

IMO tobi is an overrated caster.....
    He has minimal knowledge of the game and if he were to cast lol tomorrow it would be of the same quality as his dota casts as he would know as much about lol, as he currently knows about dota.

I'm not trying to say that he is not entertaining, cos he is, but he knows so little about the game to explain wats going on and during ti1 he knew nothing of Chinese teams despite his dota 1 castings.

Saying that he has improved and is definitely one of the most "entertaining caters" but one of the worst casters in informing his viewers of wat is going on. I found slesh really helpful during ti1 as I hadn't watched much dota for a long period coming into the international.

Overall, I would still find it highly distasteful if tobi ditched slesh like aforementioned, and current implications lead me to believe that such is the most likely scenario.

accept it ,

entertaining cast > knowledge cast

though i kinda miss slesh