Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Whats wrong with some people ?

I have been watching Singsing's stream today. For some reasons he plays with viewers. Im just shocked how people degrade themselves to get invited to a silly game. Speaking like singsing (ya buddy ) and acting as immature as their idol. Where's your personality and proudness kids ? I really makes me puke when i see stuff like that.

Wildkin

Well, you arent that mature either if you are watching his stream :/

Roshan
    Steam ID
    GGMikey

Quote Originally Posted by quicksand View Post
    I have been watching Singsing's stream today. For some reasons he plays with viewers. Im just shocked how people degrade themselves to get invited to a silly game. Speaking like singsing (ya buddy ) and acting as immature as their idol. Where's your personality and proudness kids ? I really makes me puke when i see stuff like that.
    And i bet you speak like a gentleman of high harward education in real life.
    Ever heard of slang o.0?

''ya buddy'' is immature? Thats how people talk bro , it's quite normal among all generations.
    He plays with viewers? Thats nice from him really. Other proffesional players that stream only want to win and get stacks of best players possible that are currently online.
    Sing Sing gives chance to people to play around on 10k viewer stream. People love that, whats wrong in it.

p.s. (i think our OP didn't get invited to game with Sing Sing and he went rage mode )
    Just started up a twitter account over @MikeyDOTA2
    Follow me :3, my tweets are glorious!

''You need thousand steps to the top, but only one to the bottom!!''

Wrong. I watch his stream muted just because i like his playstyle and could learn a thing or two.

@mikey : nope , ya buddy is fine used once in a while , but have u heard that guy talking lately ? So many dumb assuptions from you. No even gonna bother explaining.

Roshan
    Steam ID
    GGMikey

Wrong. I watch his stream muted just because i like his playstyle and could learn a thing or two.

@mikey : nope , ya buddy is fine used once in a while , but have u heard that guy talking lately ? So many dumb assuptions from you. No even gonna bother explaining.
    Why do you care how he talks? Is he related to you? You got a crush on him o.0?
    Thats how sing sing rolls, it's his life and his attitude. Maybe write him a letter and ask him to stop talking like that because you are highly offended .

Also you can't learn much from his stream since he does EVERYTHING OPPOSITE than when he plays in a proffesional match 8). I suggest you to watch some proffesionals that actually take matchmaking serious. Thats sing sing, ya buddeh, mask of madness readyy
    Just started up a twitter account over @MikeyDOTA2
    Follow me :3, my tweets are glorious!

''You need thousand steps to the top, but only one to the bottom!!''

Singsing is fricking hilarious, thats the only reason you watch his stream... If I was playing with Sing I would be trolling the whole game long, lol. Why? Because its fricking funny and fun.

CNC

Dear diary...

Purge plays with viewers albeit subscribers to his channel. I don't see any reason why one should continue to watch his stream if he doesn't like it. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Banned
    Steam ID
    Vaikiss

u can learn thing or two how to die under enemy tower ?

Senior Wildkin

pride*