Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Dotabuf Rating is ON

https://dotabuff.com/polls/dotabuff-rating

I personally thought it will be private thing because of all the people talking that it shouldn't be public, on Reddit and here. But it seems that dota2 community is just like WoW community, the vocal majority doesnt understand shit and does not represent wishes of the majority of players that dont "post on forums".

Don't worry, 0-900 DBR you still are Bronze !

Banned

The more lurker-ish people are often smarter than the vocal crap that is reddit and a large part of jd/pd.
    But I didnt expect us to win with such a high percentage. Imo - dotabuff have been wanting to implement it as public from the start and set up the poll, so the ones who voted no wont QQ about it(that much).

Administrator
    Steam ID
    RMWoodsy

Quote Originally Posted by Propod View Post
    I personally thought it will be private thing because of all the people talking that it shouldn't be public, on Reddit and here. But it seems that dota2 community is just like WoW community, the vocal majority doesnt understand shit and does not represent wishes of the majority of players that dont "post on forums".
    Yet you are posting on a forum
    You go into bathroom and shout 3 times in mirror: Wudsy, Wudsy, Wudsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    Yet you are posting on a forum
    Im on a crusade to try and kick some sense it to the heads of the weak dota players.

Wildkin
    Steam ID
    miscco

Quote Originally Posted by Propod View Post
    https://dotabuff.com/polls/dotabuff-rating

Do you ever considered the fact that the opinion of those players that dont post is not known? Maybe all those who dont post want it?

Personally I don't care, because to me it's just a game and I never had issues with this kind of stuff, but I see how it's a problem for other people.
    Now for a script that automatically displays the DBrating directly in the dota 2 client after the names on the loading screen.
    It's just gonna be like old times on dota league.
    "No, you can't go mid! Your points are too low!"

let the flame begin

Senior Creep
    Steam ID
    VikingGer

people will always find something to flame. The problem is not a rating the problem is the people. Im actually happy to see my rating so I have a more visual thing to see if and how I improve. Also I like statistics and numbers :3

next wave of threads : "zomg i have higher rating than X ( pro player ) . what a nab - kick him, take me in !!!" .

sticks and stones guys