Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Redemption- YajirobeFromDC VS Costigan 2

I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this. If this warrants a close, then close. If this should be moved, then move it. [For mods] Thanks

May 18th , 2013

Billed as: Redemption

YajirobeFromDC #1 ranked 1v1 sf player returns after a 10 month hiatus in an anticipated rematch between YajirobeFromDC and Costigan.

YajirobeFromDC vs Costigan 2

YajirobeFromDC 32-0 - This will remain anonymous because of personal reasons.
    Costigan- 7-1 - http://dotabuff.com/players/23840780 [He has given me permission to post this]

DotA 2
    3:00 pm (Eastern) [Subject to change at any time]
    Date: May 18th, 2013
    Lobby password: Yajirobe

[On day of]. I apologize that the game is still a ways away. I will need to study his gameplay and I will use this time to watch at least 30-50 of his replays to see how he lanes. I'm sure he will do the same for me.

It's been 10 months since my last match and here we go again. A temporary return from my retirement.

July 22nd, 2012 was the date of our last superfight (I also haven't played since then so this will be a great battle, a test of wits. A war of attrition), don't worry, he recently told me that he has gotten significantly better since our last encounter and will win in this match.

Apomshnp (SF)
    Bo3
    No Shields, No Neutrals, No BottleCrowing, No Runes
    First Blood or FIRST TOWER (Changed due to his request)
    USWest or USEast

Stay tuned. Thank you JD.
    Last edited by YajirobeFromDC; 03-23-2013 at 09:01 PM.

So you are playing against a 47% winrate player who has only 50% winrate with Shadow Fiend...

I bet this match is gonna be epic....

NOT

Banned

Matchmaking is a HORRIBLE representation of a player's skill level

We've had a match already. Although it was won by me, it was a war of attrition

He is a solid player

And he told me he has improved on his skill and has gotten significantly better.

This will be a war

Yeah 100 Dota 2 games, I bet this guy is pro...

The Legend is back!!!

Good luck and thank you for teaching EG.Fear. He won BTS 1v1 cup because of you
    Old EG thread --> click

EG 2013 thread --> click

Seriously wtf... I am a fan but Costigan this guy looks bad... people in NA dota scene have 75% winrate + with ShadowFeind...

Is the 1v1 between you and Fear still happening?

Melee Creep

When is this going down?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is back! Costigan is back! PIS definitely will shit on his pant

btw instead of being the best in NA and EU scene, y not being the best sf in the world!

I mean... rape PIS and yamateH!
    Last edited by DevilMouse; 03-23-2013 at 09:01 PM.

Banned

This will honestly be one of the most anticipated matches this year. I'm going to fully prepare.

I cannot overlook this man's abilities.

May 18th, 3:00 pm eastern, Lobby Password: Yajirobe

clee1013

Quote Originally Posted by FYDM678 View Post
    Seriously wtf... I am a fan but Costigan this guy looks bad... people in NA dota scene have 75% winrate + with ShadowFeind...

Is the 1v1 between you and Fear still happening?
    Match Yajirobe vs Fear won't happen!
    Fear too scared so he Dodged, Yajirobe too stronk...