Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1

    For filipinos - By a filipino.

    Hi guys first i wanna introduce myself. im seth, From the philippines. And yes i am ready for criticism bashing and other things. I just want to send this message to my fellow filipinos and i want to share it to you guys too.

    Im a dota player for about 6 years now. Just casual but really active about the news in the community and i started when i was 8. (guess my age) and im really pissed how the filipinos are acting in "OUR" community. this is getting big since the dreamz lose the qualifiers yesterday. I was watching the games and i personally blame them for losing, lack of communication, alot of throws and other sh*t like that. And after the games i saw alot of flames blames in facebook mainly that dreamz are sh*t and other stuffs. WHY? - i think because they got proud of themselves that they boosted the expectation of everyone in their facebook page. Remember we haven't reach anything yet in the dota2 world. and i believe we only reached alot in the dota1 world because most of the teams quit already. This is the real deal now and prove that all what you are saying are true . PROVE the critics that you can be one of the top teams in SEA or the best in the world ! Stop being proud and sure to win before a fight it makes you look stupid after loosing. and Looking forward on seeing one team in the TI3 or if not see you in TI4

    And filipinos on pub games. the horror. Its because the filipino's in pubs are mostly play dumb and trashtalk playstyle. Most of the pinoy's i came across a game either feed trashtalk or Pwn and still trashtalk. But im not saying all, just most of the time . And still filipinos ask their selves why the community hates them? Dont be so proud my fellow filipinos we didn't reach much yet in dota2 to be proud . and we dont play much like a pro to be so un-mannered in pub games.

    Im looking forward to see the filipinos be better each day. Not only in playing but also in our attitude. i believe we have the talent just a little bit of magic and training and #hardwork #dedication we should be in a good competitive level . BUS YAN!

  2. #2
    i think the reason for this are most pinoys doesnt have balls to create and form a team... the top teams in our country are still the same top teams more than five years ago.. and in dota 2.. only few people can play coz of ping and pc issues.. though i know its not a valid reason but i myself have experienced it.. most filipino doesnt have a decent pc @ home to play and in cafe's it lags alot coz of youtube, porns etc.. im still hoping that one day we can improve and will be recognized not only in dota but in e-sports in general..

  3. #3
    Well, shit. Problem about that scene is that only 2 teams have a name there. Namely Ledion Dreamz and Mineski. What's amazing is that these two teams are overhyped there.
    ♫ One more time
    We're gonna celebrate
    Oh yeah, all right
    Don't stop the dancing ♫

  4. #4
    "For filipinos - By a filipino" - This should be in a Filipino forum then.

    I don't mean to flame but on every single game I have played the shittiest players I always see are Filipinos.

    I thought it was a coincidence but then realized that was not the case...

    Of course I am not talking for every Filipino, I met a very good Lineage2 Filipino player a looong time ago, he changed my perspective on Pinoys. I wish there were more Pinoys like him (those who do not talk shit)
    Last edited by Gokkun; 05-21-2013 at 07:52 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WaytooPogi View Post
    Hi guys first i wanna introduce myself. im seth, From the philippines. And yes i am ready for criticism bashing and other things. I just want to send this message to my fellow filipinos and i want to share it to you guys too.

    Im a dota player for about 6 years now. Just casual but really active about the news in the community and i started when i was 8. (guess my age) and im really pissed how the filipinos are acting in "OUR" community. this is getting big since the dreamz lose the qualifiers yesterday. I was watching the games and i personally blame them for losing, lack of communication, alot of throws and other sh*t like that. And after the games i saw alot of flames blames in facebook mainly that dreamz are sh*t and other stuffs. WHY? - i think because they got proud of themselves that they boosted the expectation of everyone in their facebook page. Remember we haven't reach anything yet in the dota2 world. and i believe we only reached alot in the dota1 world because most of the teams quit already. This is the real deal now and prove that all what you are saying are true . PROVE the critics that you can be one of the top teams in SEA or the best in the world ! Stop being proud and sure to win before a fight it makes you look stupid after loosing. and Looking forward on seeing one team in the TI3 or if not see you in TI4

    And filipinos on pub games. the horror. Its because the filipino's in pubs are mostly play dumb and trashtalk playstyle. Most of the pinoy's i came across a game either feed trashtalk or Pwn and still trashtalk. But im not saying all, just most of the time . And still filipinos ask their selves why the community hates them? Dont be so proud my fellow filipinos we didn't reach much yet in dota2 to be proud . and we dont play much like a pro to be so un-mannered in pub games.

    Im looking forward to see the filipinos be better each day. Not only in playing but also in our attitude. i believe we have the talent just a little bit of magic and training and #hardwork #dedication we should be in a good competitive level . BUS YAN!
    so if u started at 8 (~.~) and playing for 6 yrs den u must be 14 yrs old and u frgt it.....
    BUS YAN!!! wateva dat means

  6. #6
    Roshan
    Joined
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Serbia, Novi Beograd
    Steam ID
    GGMikey
    Posts
    1,950

    Quote Originally Posted by Back2theFeature View Post
    Well, shit. Problem about that scene is that only 2 teams have a name there. Namely Ledion Dreamz and Mineski. What's amazing is that these two teams are overhyped there.
    Yea, it's a bad thing to cheer for your countries teams.

    As i recall, in football, if strongest team in the world visits the weakest team in the world in their homeland, and stadium gets filled by 30,000k people cheering for their weak team, full of belief that they can beat the giant.

    Is that overhype? No.

    Overhype = you got a loto ticket, and your chances are 0,0001% to win, yet you couldn't sleep last night and whole day today you are jumping around waiting for that moment when they pick out the numbers on TV
    Follow me @MikeyDOTA2 featuring 24/7 badass tweets.
    I work full-time for 17173 Media Group as Project Manager of @2PDota
    I am also Head of Arena at @DotaCinema & Content Director @FOUNTAINDIVEcom

  7. #7
    So all ur words means:
    PINOY DOTO BEST DOTO

  8. #8
    Senior Creep
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Steam ID
    genji812
    Posts
    135

    actually, the root cause of all of these was the arrogant or should we say bold statements posted by their manager on their fb page. if you want to read it, just go to their page and look on the previous posts. but during the match they showed poor perfomances which triggered the emotions of the east community because of dismay.. it's a natural reaction of people hoping for them... i think if a new dota2 european team did the same way and lose horribly, i think the result would be the same.
    "Fuck you! Fuck you all! Just fuck you all!!! You grateful little turds! That's what you are! You grateful fucking little turds! You floaters! That's what you are you fucking floaters! ." -TobiWan 2014

  9. #9
    hahaha my fellow pinoys are always good at making funny stuff. i find this thread hilarious. you should make a documentary about that. well i didn't even bother to read the whole charade. i just agreed on the part that most pinoy dota players sucks, more like russians of the SEA. the only difference is russians like to play while drunk always resulting in what we call vodka gaming. in pinoy gaming- all the shit

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by genji812 View Post
    . . . . i think if a new dota2 european team did the same way and lose horribly, i think the result would be the same.
    I'm very sorry but I beg to differ on the last part of your statement. There would be a slightly different outcome if a new dota2 european team would be participating. One reason for this is the community they belong to. In the SEA community we all know that even before the performance of dreamz, Pinoy Dota already had a bad reputation. It just got amplified by the result of the matches. I believe that we got this reputation not because most of us can't improve their skills but because of the attitude most of us have towards the game and other players. We all know that respect is something to be earned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •