Dota 2 and russians..

Can someone tell me what can I do to avoid them ingame?
    I can't fking stand playing with them....
    as 1st- they sux
    as 2nd- mostly they're feeders
    as 3rd- they can't speak english, speaking fking russian all the time can't communicate with them, it's like playing without them all the time...

I want Valve to do something about this....... Give them Russian server, or add No russian filter in search ...
    I'm serious because this is sooooo fking annoying... Losing motivation from game to game because of stupid Russians.

Ranged Creep

ignorant... strange i played with them without having truoble 1 of 20 games is a feeder, who simply tries to be funny and ruin the game

I feel you man , as the old Rhasta Dota I would say. It is really annoying that every game i lose, my team has to contain at least 2 russians. One, is not that bad, but when there is more than 1 , the game is lost, no matter what. I pick support, let the russian carry - result - farm all game, missing all game, lose ALL the game. I would like Valve to implement the "ban sistem " , through which we won't deal with the players that we banned.

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:15666426

Quote Originally Posted by Jeza View Post
    ignorant... strange i played with them without having truoble 1 of 20 games is a feeder, who simply tries to be funny and ruin the game
    I also wonder why so many guys are whining about "russians". Never had any problems with them and if I had problems it weren't russians. If you hate playing with noobs in generally just get 4 friends to play with you.

Ranged Creep

play on us east!

The only Russian I found in 4 months was Darer.G (twice)

There are like 20 threads about the russian problem, use the search function next time

Ranged Creep

Guy just needs to wach some My Little Pony to lower the level of hate.
    Also, link your steam profile, I wanna see your stats :trf:

Senior Creep

If you want the solution:
    GO to the "Watch" tab in Dota 2, then "recent games" and then filter on your name + the skill level. Post your skill level here

Senior Creep

We've had threads like this so many times. On the flip side, most of you guys have matured and are no longer xenophobes.

We don't need threads like this. Not now, not ever.

Please close this thread.

Dire Melee Catapult

I don't know if you're trying to stir shit up or if at some point your brain thought this thread was a genuinely good idea. If the latter is correct, consider natural selection begun.
    Thou shalt not rage.