Can i Run Dota2 smoothly ?

So i want to install Dota2 and I already got a key which I will get from a mate - in case the game will run enjoyably on my laptop.
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com This site told me that it will run nicely but I'm not too sure.. I recently put Windows 7 on my pc and deleted Vista because it couldn't even handle Wc3 properly..

So here are my specs :
    4gb Ram
    AMD Athlon(tm)X2 DualCore QL-64
    269.3 GB free space
    ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
    Microsoft Windows 7 (build 7600), 32-bit

Please help me out!
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Smile.jpg; 06-06-2012 at 02:27 PM.

That site is pretty accurate, if it says that it'll run then it should.

Only way to test it would be to install and start the game;>
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Tactical Penis 4 | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI | Tactical Penis 2 | Core i5-2500k@4.7ghz | Tactical Penis | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Tactical Penis 5 | Corsair HX1050W | Tactical Penis 3 | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 11TB storage space | Livegamer HD capture card |
    https://twitter.com/joinDOTAMarre <-- Opinions are my own and does not reflect that of joinDOTA
    https://twitch.tv/marregheriti <-- Please don't be frightened by rage, I don't bite.

Senior Creep

Indeed, as accurate as the site can be you can never really be sure until you install the game and try for yourself. There is many setting changes you can change if that is not the case straight away.
    Anti-fun 4 lyfe! <3

Ok ty! I will ask my mate for the key and tell you whether the game runs nicely or not .

Edit : I can play it on lowest settings and even then I only have about 30fps .. kinda sad
    Last edited by Smile.jpg; 06-06-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    noelese_boy

Yeah its the graphics card man. These day you'd have to put in what res your monitor has too, cause running 1280x1024 is different to running 1920x1080 especially if AA is on high. The rest of ur spec is at border but should be fine. At least you have dual-core already.

Melee Creep
    Steam ID
    Mitagvariya

It's fine

Wildkin
    Steam ID
    brieN @<);*)

lol you think thats bad, look at what i got

amd athlon 64 3700+
    1gb ram
    nvidia 8400 gs(and this was a replacement of a burnt out ati x700 pro that even though its 3 years older than 8400 it was better)
    windows xp
    about 10-20 gb left out of a 200gb hd

and i play dota2.....somehow
    I don't play no games, I quit school cause of recess

Wildkin

Try and update all of your drivers, that might solve the issue, considering that you should be able to play the game at a decent level, since it's running on an old source engine.