View Poll Results: Should it be fixed?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • As XBOCT and so many other players have said the combo is OP and should be fixed

    10 24.39%
  • I'm a fanboy that wanted to see Navi turned by this funny tactic. Dont fix the bug

    11 26.83%
  • I don't care I like Dota 2

    20 48.78%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    while having their back against the wall from dk, Alliance pick kotl/pl get booed and made a boring game

    na'vi picks pudge everyone cheers, makes an amazing comeback and legendary game.

    I dare any of you to hit as many send back hooks in one game let alone against a team like tongfu.

  2. #12
    well your description sure sounds very unbiased...

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by qzp View Post
    while having their back against the wall from dk, Alliance pick kotl/pl get booed and made a boring game

    na'vi picks pudge everyone cheers, makes an amazing comeback and legendary game.

    I dare any of you to hit as many send back hooks in one game let alone against a team like tongfu.
    Hey you should know that none other combo gives you a guaranteed kill no matter how strong the hero is and even with the aegis on that hero.
    And you sir should know that none of us are participating in the TI3 and live on the prize money

  4. #14
    unbiased descriptions seems like a mad boy. funny thing is tongfu dont even seem that mad.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nootypatooty View Post
    well your description sure sounds very unbiased...
    well what you want me to say? Navi deserve the win from it?

    Addtionally:

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralDarre View Post
    unbiased descriptions seems like a mad boy. funny thing is tongfu dont even seem that mad.
    I dont care about tongfu I dont care about Navi I care about this OP strat

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Okarus View Post
    It's clear that in the Dota 2 community Navi has the most stupidly bias fanboys out there,
    Way to start off an argument. Almost stopped reading.

    Fountain hook will be patched sooner or later.
    Valve stated publicly months ago that the fountain hook will remain part of the game.

    the reason why Valve isn't doing anything about it right now is because when rubick and pudge hook at each other at the same time they will meet each other at the middle, which makes it make sense that pudge hook will direct the hooked hero to the final position and not the position pudge was before getting hooked by rubick. And it will look strange and bugged if both hero ended up at the other hero's initial position. That's why Valve is scared to fix it for now.
    Why not just make a thread questioning the mechanics of this interaction instead of clouding your point with drama?

    Imagine the game but with both teams swapped. yeah you wouldn't like that would you, fanboy? after so much advantage only to be turned by hooking that gyro aegis.
    Again fanboy only weakens your argument. Of course with teams reversed Na'Vi fans would be upset, but that still doesn't change the fact that valve has endorsed the fountain hook.

    In the words of Bruno - Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bukKkk View Post
    props to Jisall, this is probably in my top 5 favorite posts ever :D
    http://forum.gamesports.net/dota/sho...195#post263195
    BukKkk loves my shit.

  7. #17
    Senior Creep
    Joined
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    183

    Haha, very fair poll!
    And I love you to,random person.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jisall View Post
    Way to start off an argument. Almost stopped reading.


    Valve stated publicly months ago that the fountain hook will remain part of the game.



    Why not just make a thread questioning the mechanics of this interaction instead of clouding your point with drama?



    Again fanboy only weakens your argument. Of course with teams reversed Na'Vi fans would be upset, but that still doesn't change the fact that valve has endorsed the fountain hook.

    In the words of Bruno - Deal with it.
    Ty for all your comments I dont write amazing essay but I write what I think

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowjello View Post
    Why take away the fun?
    http://i.imgur.com/afk6Onl.jpg
    lol love the picture, one more detail is missing: aegis on his back

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by levyshishi View Post
    Haha, very fair poll!
    you can always choose the third option ;)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •