Unhappy own3d.tv on iOS iphone/ipad

Today i wanted stream a little bit dota2 action on my tv. That was no problem, till the "the defense" stream. I don't know why, but at the start of the stream there was a reset and the iOS Stream was offline.

I read something about that the iOS Stream has no delay, is this the reason? Please fix this, because watching at my pc is less fun.

Administrator
    Steam ID
    RMWoodsy

The stream was disabled during The International Qualifiers as it had no delay. We had no choice with what was at stake but to remove any chance of the teams cheating. This however was patched the next day and should no longer be a problem.

It is more likely to do with the war between Apple and Adobe. Only some iPhone/iPads are able to use Flash. I would first try watching from the Own3d website itself. If you can not see it from there, check someone else’s stream. If you still can not see that, it is unlikely your iPad/iPhone will be able to watch Tobi's stream unfortunately.

Good news for me, if they fix this delay issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post
    It is more likely to do with the war between Apple and Adobe. Only some iPhone/iPads are able to use Flash. I would first try watching from the Own3d website itself. If you can not see it from there, check someone else’s stream. If you still can not see that, it is unlikely your iPad/iPhone will be able to watch Tobi's stream unfortunately.
    Just to clarify iPhones/iPads don't use Flash at all. The own3d.tv stream is accessible from iPhones/iPads via Apple's built in video streaming API, similar to what they use for Youtube.

Is there a toggle on the own3d.tv side of things which turns on streaming to iOS devices? Tobi or own3d.tv might have turned it off if there were problems with it. The delay side of things was fixed during the TI2 qualifiers, unless it's happened again of course.

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    matheusclemes

Related question: I have the twitch.tv app on my Galaxy, but I can't run the own3d.tv one.
    Twitch.tv do not use Flash Player, Own3d.tv uses, is there a way to get t working?

Administrator
    Steam ID
    RMWoodsy

Sorry guys! I have no Apple products so Im just going off what I hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Axt View Post
    Related question: I have the twitch.tv app on my Galaxy, but I can't run the own3d.tv one.
    Twitch.tv do not use Flash Player, Own3d.tv uses, is there a way to get t working?
    Your Galaxy should just be able to run from the website like normal. I dont believe there is an Android Own3d app because they should support flash.