Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 draft

Wildkin
    Steam ID
    csd_kop

This is just freaking awesome, though doesn't have much of an impact cause you can never know who was going to win, but surely is pretty funny!
    There is no progress without support/.

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    steam_0:0:41776433

really awesome

congrats man, i hope you keep adding features to it

and btw im hoping someone make some good apps of dota to iphone/android

This is really amazing idea!!!! i would think this would be a great tool for professional team captains...

Couple of suggestions:
    - could include the dota 2 music in the background.....pretty sure valve won't mind as your using it for a dota related project
    - you could include a "go next" button at the bottom that becomes activated after a round is over
    - you should highlight this to valve, tobi, cyborgmatt.....they could include it in their next posts or something....pretty sure lotsa people would love playing around with this

Cool! :3
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Tactical Penis 4 | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI | Tactical Penis 2 | Core i5-2500k@4.7ghz | Tactical Penis | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Tactical Penis 5 | Corsair HX1050W | Tactical Penis 3 | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 11TB storage space | Livegamer HD capture card |
    https://twitter.com/joinDOTAMarre <-- Opinions are my own and does not reflect that of joinDOTA
    https://twitch.tv/marregheriti <-- Please don't be frightened by rage, I don't bite.

Melee Creep
    Steam ID
    fear_the_demon

Good work Bro very intresting

Awesome! Just showed me that I suck at drafting

Edit: Maybe we could start a thread where everyone can post their draft to let other people rate it
    Last edited by ZoneX; 07-01-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Ranged Creep

just won one game, nice one!
    very well done, very nice to practice while eating

GJ

Senior Creep
    Steam ID
    kevingato

I just Tried it!

REALLY COOL MATE!

its good to have something like this to try some stuff, theorycrafting and, besides, having a real human in the other side trying to counter pick you.

I would say that adding a Lanes setup, and after all displaying the whole thing, would be good, and you could post it somewhere so people can vote up what lineup they think is gonna win .

GOOOD JOB.

Really good job, mate!

The idea of this is brilliant and as megadeth pointed out, the fact that another one is try to work against your lineup, makes it interesting to evaluate afterwards.

Keep up the good work

this is awesome! good job!

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth00 View Post
    I would say that adding a Lanes setup, and after all displaying the whole thing, would be good, and you could post it somewhere so people can vote up what lineup they think is gonna win .
    +1
    Last edited by ozyMan; 07-01-2012 at 06:56 PM.