Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You don't get to low priority with simply the amount of reports.

Roshan

It doesn't matter how many reports there are - it depends on the severity of the "offence" you committed.

Ranged Creep
    Steam ID
    Berra_la

It will take exactly one valid report to get into low priority. The likelihood of getting reviewed after receiving only one report however is slim to none.

Got to love those 4-5 man stacks acting all high and mighty after they reported for nothing. Just laugh in their faces and move on, nothing will happen (assuming you didn't do anything wrong, of course).
    Last edited by Berra_la; 08-11-2012 at 12:36 AM.

Senior Creep
    Steam ID
    thedarkembrace

One way to get into low priority is if u abandon a game and get reported by some guys(perhaps 2+) for that then u will probably end up in low priority.

Though i heard u have to have abandoned like 2 games in 10 for this to happened

I don't think flaming get you punished though because if that was the case, like 50% of dota 2 players would be in low priority XD
    Last edited by EmbraceTheDark; 08-11-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by novagladiuz View Post
    lol... the dota 2 team always check the report dude.. if you're in low priority it means you have a lot of abandoned or reports of text violation.. lol..
    sorry but valve does not check if the reports are justified, so to answer the thread's question; yes, if the 4 people you were playing with reported you, you got in low priority (i know right, the report system is stupid)

Quote Originally Posted by xialos View Post
    sorry but valve does not check if the reports are justified, so to answer the thread's question; yes, if the 4 people you were playing with reported you, you got in low priority (i know right, the report system is stupid)
    But this is just straight up retarded and wrong.

Wildkin
    Steam ID
    Abziz

Quote Originally Posted by xialos View Post
    I just made my friends report me (4 people in my team) for intentional feeding with no comment in the report box... no low priority....

Roshan
    Steam ID
    itsgg4u

you probably got way more reports than those four that you didn't know about
    the human mind tends to keep moments when the person shines
    and discards the ones where they did wrong

Wildkin
    Steam ID
    Abziz

Quote Originally Posted by GG_Dota2 View Post
    you probably got way more reports than those four that you didn't know about
    the human mind tends to keep moments when the person shines
    and discards the ones where they did wrong
    dafuq did i just read.

Quote Originally Posted by Abziz View Post
    dafuq did i just read.
    People overestimate their own ability as " good " because of the insufficient knowledge that makes them evaluate what " good " means. On another note, they also only remember when they played good mostly than when they play wrong, for 2 reasons, the 1st is to protect their own image ( their " good " self-evaluation ) and because knowing that u did badly in a game does not mentally reward you, so, you are less likely to activate that behaviour.